Lean Startup Machine is a hands-on workshop that teaches entrepreneurs to operate their companies using Lean Startup methodologies. The workshop is based on the principles from Eric Ries’ book The Lean Startup.
In three days, participants learn skills needed to identify, test, and eliminate the barriers to a viable business model. With focus on validation and fail fast succeed faster, attendee’s progress more in three days than most others do in six months.
Lean Startup Machine has held 150 workshops in 50 cities, across six continents, for over 25,000 aspiring entrepreneurs around the world… and now it’s time for Kota Kinabalu to benefit from this awesome workshop.
Here are seven very good reasons to attend.
1. Meet other Entrepreneurs
Lean Startup Machine is hosting the first ever Lean Startup workshop in Borneo, attracting entrepreneurs from all over Sabah, Sarawak Brunei and Indonesia.
2. Learn how to execute ideas that makes an impact to real business results
4. Every Game Has a Winner. LSM Has No Loser. Experienced or beginner, you will definitely take back something awesome!
3. Change the way you think about approaching business and engaging with clients
5. Stop wasting resources on wasteful things and save costs
6. Guaranteed to surpass all your expectations
7. Learn the Lean methodology by doing
For more details, contact: email@example.com