How To Apply for a position at BAYU Success Training
How to apply with BAYU. All applicants must send a CV and letter to us.
Your CV should include specific information about who you are and how your experience and skills match what BAYU are looking for. Please remember to include the obvious things eg. the relevant qualifications you hold, the language(s) that you can speak, if you can drive a car, etc.
Your letter should include the following:
- What role or current opportunity at BAYU interests you?
- What would you bring to that role / how do you meet role specific criteria?
- Where in the world do you want to work and on what basis (full-time, associate etc)?
- What is it about BAYU Success Training that interests you?
- What are you doing in your life at the moment?
- What are your main priorities and interests in life?
- Outside of work, what achievements have made you the most happy and proud?
Now that you know how to apply, please look at what current opportunities we have at BAYU Success Training.
If you are thinking of sending an application, we would suggest that you do your best to stand out from the many that we receive! Please send your CV/Resume and letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org