Measuring training impact and ROI is the reason our clients love us.
Many time, the nature of the return is financial and based on business data.
- Clarify the business context and distinguish exactly where we can add value
- Specify measurable learning objectives that are clearly aligned to the business need
- Identify the most suitable evaluation strategy
Presenting the training impact and ROI results
As a standard practice, every BAYU program is followed by a report that details the learning objectives, supported by trainer observations and feedback from participants.
If a more detailed evaluation of results is required, we will work together with our clients to:
- Identify and agree how and where behaviour change and business impact will be seen
- Identify business tasks such as action learning, business projects, and 1:1 coaching that support to enhance learning, while also providing measurable performance data that can add towards the evaluation
- Track and measure behaviour change and impact on business, then report back.
The evaluation strategies that we use vary across projects and depend on the nature of the program and the needs and expectations of our clients.
Learn more about how we track, measure and record changes in behaviour post training and how our in-house software support, IMPACTAA®, makes measuring training impact and ROI simple, engaging and automatic.